My favorite Piece of Technology



In this blog I'm going to tell you about my favorite piece of technology. 
I choose an application called "WhatsApp", this is a messaging application, it also allows to make video calls, send photos, voice notes and make call (like a phone). The app works only with internet (it is the only bad things). I use the app to communicate with other people, before I did not use it much, but I started using it more often (everyday) when I came to study in Santiago. I really like it because it allows me to talk with my family and my friends instantly, since they are far away. If this app did not exist, I would probably talk to other people only by SMS or maybe not.  

Resultado de imagen para whatsapp



You can download this app for free from App Store for Apple or Play Store for Android. 


Resultado de imagen para get in play store
Resultado de imagen para get in app store

Comentarios

  1. I love wtsp too and I think is very usefull for people like you that is far from home

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you´re righ Whatsapp is a very usefull app !!! i am sure you have a lot of people talking to you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's so true, It is very useful.
    I really love this app 😁

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love whatsapp,,! It is also one of my favorite apps

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

Global Warming