Postgraduates Studies


Hey, everybody, today I'm gonna tell you about what I plan to do after I get my degree.

Well, I'm a dental student, currently in my second year. When I get out, I hope to work to raise money, travel the world and meet all the goals I have. After that I would like to do a specialty, there are 2 that call my attention: 


Ortodoncia: ¿Cuáles son las etapas de sus tratamientos?Orthodontics that takes care of all the study, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the anomalies of form, position, relation and function of the dentomaxillary structures, I would like this specialty because I like the idea of being able to change the appearance of a person 


Odontopediatría Archivos - DM | El Dentista Moderno


and pediatric dentistry that treats the preventive and therapeutic oral care of children and adolescents, I would like this one because I love children. 



If you ask me now, I couldn't choose one of those two, so I hope that during the remaining years of my career I will be able to choose between one of the two, and if that doesn't happen I hope to be able to do both specialties (or maybe during my career I will like another specialty haha).

Comentarios

  1. It is impossible not to remember when I had to use orthodontics when I was a girl, it is definitely a very nice specialty to study!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that being a pediatric dentist is fun but also stressful at some point, because on one side you could buy funny things like these toy mouses for the extracted teeth or little toys to reward them but on the other side not all the kids are quite or good behaving

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's really good that you already have an idea in what you want to specialize in. I also have Orthodontics as one of my favorites.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I feel the same as you! I also like pediatric dentistry a lot, I think it is a very nice specialty and two specialties also catch my attention.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming