My biography

Hello, my name is Sofia Belen Herrera Lorca. I was born on December 16, 1999 in Santa Cruz, Chile. I live in Auquinco (a small town). I have a younger brother named Camilo, he have 14 years old. I also have a dog named Pituco. My mom name is Veronica and my dad's name is Jorge. My best friend is Alejandra, we have been friends for 13 years, she is like a sister.
During my basic education I was in three different schools. I graduated from lyceum named Complejo Educacional Chimbarongo. When I was 8 years, my dad went to work to Costa Rica for 6 months and in that time my brother fell from the second floor of my house, so my mom and I had a very bad time.
I'm currently student of Dentistry at the University of Chile, so I live from Monday to Friday in Santiago and on the weekend I travel to Auquinco.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming