A Photo and its Story

Hello everyone, today I will talk about a photo where I appear with my brother (Camilo) and the son of my cousin, his name is Agustin Ignacio Droguett Castro (who is like my other brother), he is 3 years old and was born on August 8, 2015. Is the most smallest in the family so we all love him. I was the first person to know that the girlfriend of my cousin was pregnant with Agustin, they announced it at Christmas and it was a big surprise for everyone. This photo was captured in the summer of 2018 (in my house), I remember that Agustin had chickenpox and was very restless because itched his whole body, my brother and I take care of him all day, so at the end of the day my mom captured this beautiful photo. They are the most important people in my life. 

                       

                        






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming