About my family


Today I will introduce you to my family. First I will talk about my mom; her name is Verónica Lorca Varela, she has owned a Banqueteria for 2 years which is called "Banqueteria Auquinco" (where work my cousin, my dad and I). Now I will tell you about my dad; his name is Jorge Herrera Palacios, he works in civil works, at the moment he is working in Chiloé and when he comes home in Auquinco he works with my mom in the Banqueteria. The next is my brother; Jorge Camilo Herrera Lorca is called, he is 14 years old and is currently studying his first year of lyceum, his dream is to be a professional soccer player. And last (but not least) is our dog, his name is Pituco, we do not know how old he is because we picked him up from the street 2 years ago, he is a poodle and he has won our hearts.


Comentarios

  1. Your family is beautiful, I would like to know your mother's banqueteria some day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Clearly Pituco is the boss in the house....hehehe...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your family is nice , Pituco is so beauty I want to meet him.💕💕💕

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its a beatiful family! Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming