Free topic


Hello, today I come to recommend an account on instagram about dentistry (@odonto.studygram).


This account was created by a sixth year student of Dentistry at San Sebastian University, at the end of November of the year 2018, her name is Aranza. She created the account in order to help dentistry students in their academic growth. The type of content is rather clinical (which is the most difficult for students to learn), but also increases content from first to third year. I visit this account every day, because it's content appears at the beginning of the Instagram application (I also have your notifications of your active potst). I really like this account because it delivers content related to my career, without expecting anything in return. I also like it because it's content is very good and interesting (and beautiful). It also has different sections where it interacts with it's followers, for example there is a part where there is a test where you have the possibility to answer them (all related to dentistry). If you have instagram and you are a dental student, I really recommend you to follow this account.



                        






Comentarios

  1. This page is really good, it is also one of my favorites, because it is very striking, it explains super well and its drawings are very cute

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn’t know this account on Instagram. But now, after reading your blog, I’m going to follow it. Also, it’s nice that people do this kind of thing just to help others.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't know about this account on instagram. The content really seems very beautiful ! You can tell they put dedication on it. I like it!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I didn't know that instagram, I think it is an excellent tool for dental students, and good thing I could know about it, I will follow it now. Thanks for the info

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i didn't knew that instagram account, and it seems really interesting, pleasent to see and helpful so thanks for the information, i surely going to follow it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming