A Country I Would Like To Visit



Welcome to my first blog from this 2020, in this oportunity I will tell you about the country that I would like to visit.

Italy, more specifically the city of Venice.

Las aguas de Venecia lucen más limpias y claras después de la ...

It's a city located in northern Italy and it covers more than 100 islands in a small lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It is known as the “floating city” due to the channels that this city has, for that reason (and for many others) since small, together with my best friend, we wanted to visit this city.

Venice Carnival

It is an annual festival held in Venice. Carnival ends with the Christian celebration of Lent, forty days before Easter. For this carnival, Venice is also known as "The city of masks".

Bienvenidos al carnaval de Venecia - Curiosidades sobre el carnaval  Trucos para vivir el carnaval de Venecia

Gothic architecture

Venetian Gothic is an architectural style that combines the use of the Gothic lancet arch with Byzantine and Moorish influences. The style originated in 14th century Venice. Some examples of the style are the Ducal Palace and the Ca ‘d’Oro in Venice.

Palacio Ducal, Venecia, Italia – HiSoUR Arte Cultura Historia  Ca'D'Oro – Venecia

St. Mark's Square

Saint Mark's Square is the only square in Venice, and its main tourist destination.


El Campanile de Venecia | Buendía tours


Paseos en góndola en Venecia

The canals, the carnival, the architecture and the square are the reasons why Venice is my favorite place in the world, however, of the aforementioned, what I would most like to do in Venice is take a ride on the famous gondolas (It is a traditional long and narrow boat from Venice) on the canals. I really hope someday to be able to visit this beautiful city.

Comentarios

  1. According to what you tell me, that place is really amazing, someday I want to go to take a ride on the fomous gondolas on the canals too. That is so romantic!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Venice is a wonderful city. It's a really work of art. The canals, the arquitecture, all is part of, his glory. Of everything you mentioned is the carnaval that caught my attention.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Venice is a beautiful city, I Would love to go there during the carnival beacuse it seems like an interesting tradition. Hope one day we can go there!.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Venice is a beautiful city! I would love to visit her with my Mom since she dreams of knowing Venice and being able to travel in the gondolas, she would be happy !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming