My Experience Blogging

Hello, today I'm going to write about my experience writing blogs (sadly, this is my last English blog). I'll be honest, at first when we were told that we had to go writing blogs throughout this semester I was not very enthusiastic about the idea, I said to myself "I'm too lazy ", because I don't like it and I don't know write. (and even harder to do it in a language that is not originally mine, English), but as the sessions progressed I liked it more and more (although sometimes the subjects I did not like at all). When there were blogs with a free theme, it was very difficult to find an interesting topic to write about, and I spent almost half an hour searching for the subject hahahaha. Another thing that I liked very much was that we had to visit the blogs of our colleagues and tell them something related to the topic of the blog, sometimes it was also difficult for me to write in the comment because I could not think of anything. Sometimes I would finish them before the time and other times I would not finish them during the hour. In the end when it came time to write blogs I enjoyed doing it and I had a lot of fun.

                                     Resultado de imagen para blogging

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming