why did I choose my major?

When I was a girl I had my teeth very crooked, they even called me "Salad of teeth" so my parents decided to put me braces. That definitely changed my life. For me, it was a very nice experience where I was excited every time I had to go to the dentist. There I understood that I also wanted to do the same, but in sectors where there was not have a good availability of dentists (like my town). That's why this race was always my first choice, although I wanted to study at the University of Talca, but because of things in life I ended up here, at the University of Chile, and I really do not regret being here, or having chosen this career because every day that passes I fall more and more in love with her. Every day I realize that this is what I want to do forever.

                         Resultado de imagen para odontologia animada

Comentarios

  1. I am very happy that it was your first choice and you are studying it, not everyone can say the same.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. What a beautiful thing you want to do when you're a dentist

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

My favorite Piece of Technology

Global Warming